Discover Uncover Recover week 1

I’ve had an awesome time this week. I loved the random walk where we took photos at places we’d flip a coin to get too, being in places I’d never been in within the city. My favourite thing this week was the paint can camera, it was so interesting to learn about. And another interesting thing was learning about exposure and also the developing stage of the photos made from the paint can camera.

I’m also very lucky to have a partner that has some lenses that I can attach to my phone camera. And clearly the fisheye lense is my favourite, that might be because it gives off a new perspective and i like how it warps the outside of the lense. It also reminds me of old skate boarding videos i use to watch when i was younger.
On the walk through the city i wanted to take the picture of the inside of a public bin, i tried to fit it inside of the border of the fisheye lense.
As our group kept walking I noticed this nice looking gate, the pattern on it caught my eye. This is my favourite photo that i took on the walk, i just love the awesome warp affect the lense gives off with the gate fully in frame.
This is a close up of a vent. I like to get closeups of a lot of things probably because it always turns out looking like something from another world.
Here are two more photos i really liked from the walk. Honestly i just like the first one because of the look on the cats face. But the second one i saw the sun and wanted to get a picture with the sun in it. I like the glare that the sun gives off in the lense.