Discover, uncover, recover final

Hello,

In the last week of this brief I spent time doing some more pinholes so i have more variety with them to put on my wall. And i also wanted to explore some new places further from the studio with more nature around. I also wanted a better pinhole photo to enlarge to A1 sized basic paper so that smaller details are easier to spot. And because i was also curious what it would look like. I did have some issues with trying to organise the photos on my wall, and it was hard for me decide on what i should and shouldn’t keep on my wall.

I called this “A Night in the Car”. And its some photos I’ve taken at night in the car while it was raining. I used the light coming from the street light for my lighting. Which i like because it gives off a nice orange glow.
These are all my pinholes except for one because i lost it. But the good thing is i have an A1 size version of it. I had so much fun doing these, i still have yet to make my own pinhole camera., but I’m keen too. The different ways i thought to experiment with the pinholes was really fun, because there is so much things to experiment with. The experiments i performed include double exposure, moving slowly towards the lens. Double exposure with masking tape and bending the photo paper before exposure.
The 3 photos in the middle of the image were going to be a them I thought was interesting but didn’t follow through with. It was going to be all photos of looking up, because i noticed that i never really look directly up when indoors, outdoors or even under something.
These are all photos I’ve taken with a fisheye lens and then cropped one side around the fisheye of each image. I took all these photos on the way back from Auckland City to Gulf Harbour. The one on the left of the rusted grate i put on the wall upside down because it gives a far more interesting perspective as if the world is tilted. Same with the one on top looking down off a bridge onto a golf cart track.
This is also another attempt at a theme i quite enjoyed taking photos for in which all the photos taken are from the perspective of an insect. I personally had this as my second favourite go to because I’ve always been interested in insects and other bugs and small creatures.
These are 2 A1s i printed from 2 pinholes i chose that i though fit well together. I also inverted both images as well. The one on top of is one of the first pinhole photos i took, which i placed the pinhole camera peeking behind a tree to get. And the bottom photo, i walked outside the courtyard from WE building and walked across the road and found a really nice setting for. So I set down the camera and went and sat still for about 2 mins and 15 seconds, as you can see I’m in the bottom left corner facing away from the camera. I also lined up the tree in the top photo with a tear in the below one an traced it with a white gel pen. Which you can’t see unless you look closely.
a closer picture of the 2 A1s so you can see the white gel pen joining them together. The white gel pen is easier to see in the A1 above with the tree trunk.