Visual Arts Studio(Art machine) – Day 5

Today as a group we start to add a few more touches on our artwork and our group members made a video of us performing in the making of art, along with the huge red collage made by the art machine as our backdrop. Something I learnt from making this art machine was the amount of time we were given to make this machine and when it was due. It goes to show some work we made in a short amount of time, in creating this piece of machine that produced some unique artwork but also the outcome, it was something I didn’t expect at all but I’m glad with all the work made.

One thing I would’ve suggested for this machine was to incorporate different colours dripping down rather than just a single colour. But I also think it was great to have this sort of affect, with the white painted box in contrast with a warm colour and it went together pretty well. I just thought it would be great to have this piece with a different piece but with some different colours.

Overall I love the art machine made by our team, also the amount of time and effort every single member put in to produce something like this is really impressing.