MY 3D Models!

I have had a bit of trouble trying to navigate this software but am slowly getting a hang of it! I am behind because I had a migraine and there was no way my brain wanted to tackle this at all for the last few days. But happily I have been able to make one sculpture using the imports from mesh mixer. I have been having trouble with my imports and they continue to make my computer crash. I just watched a video about how to make the resolution smaller to stop that from happening so I will try again. I am just so happy that I was able to make this model and embed it into my blog as my confidence has been faltering with this task.

WP 3D Thingviewer Lite need Javascript to work.
Please activate and reload the page.

This is my big flying cow

On the front you see a bunny body with a cows head plus some cute little ears, with some interesting extra arms reaching out. It also has a question mark to symbolise how much I did not really know what I was doing and the number 9- one of my favourites. On the other side there is a bear trying to get out of the bunny! For its tail there is a donut and a big strong arm. This was fun and funny!

I will try to embed with colour. But am just so happy I did this one little guy.

Please activate and reload the page.

This is my Bug Bunny ! I made the wings out of ears and added arms, a stinger out of a triangle and some imprints on its belly. So fun!

2 Replies to “MY 3D Models!”

1. Good on you for persevering, especially after migraine. And for getting to the file reducing which definitely makes a difference.
    Glad you got to a sense of success. The hybrids are very uncomfortable in a good way. And the bug bunny was successful for me as it carried enough familiar bug alongside not right bug if that makes sense.