P44: Sculpture, Final Layout & Reflection

Overall I have enjoyed taking Photography. At first, I was unsure about it, as I was having trouble starting with the pinhole cameras. But as I kept on testing and experimenting with my camera good results finally started showing and it went up from there. Halfway through photography, I made a brainstorm about areas I wanted to explore, one of them being digital photography as I have my own camera.

However, during this class, I became so immersed in analog photography I just didn’t have time and was too busy exploring many new processes. Taking Photography has taught me many new techniques and photography practices, which I am very grateful for. R

eflecting on my initial thoughts about the course, I didn’t expect it to be so analog-heavy, however, I like that it was that way because I knew nothing about analog photography before going into this class. Being able to have the flexibility to stretch the concept of photography into whatever definition I desire was so fun and ended up leading me towards fabric, which I’d never normally get into! If I did photography again, I’d probably do everything the same… but maybe print my prints a bit smaller…unsure.

Till next time,

SR