Cathedral Cove Paint/Print

I have alway had a thing for drawing and painting landscapes especially cathedral cove the shape, the different colours of the cave depending on the weather is very interesting the looking through the cave and seeing other images or seeing rocks and mountains in the distance. I started this print in the 3d lab using print ink and a roller I put the paper onto the ink and just drew the image which came out a bit pixally and some parts are darker black than others but Im happy with it.

The second painting I made by making different marks and using different paint colours I made it a darker theme to show that its a wet snd cloudy day you can see the sky through the cave looking grey

I did a acrylic water based paint which i didnt like much by its self I was genuinely thinking about not puting it up but when I put it up together it came together and looked like it fit in there and i just kept it there

the last painting is definitely my favourite it is the most realisim painting but with random paint strokes done in it too

Overall these painting were definitely my favourite out of all the art i have produced this brief painting wise i feel like its the best Ive shown my painting skills.